SecuRing at CONFidence 2018 – agenda
CONFidence is the most recognized IT security conference in Poland. Each year, the meeting brings together security experts, researchers, developers, and IT specialists.
We are pleased to announce that this year, we have a strong representation of speakers and we’re also a member of the Program Committee. We’ve prepared 4 lectures and some side activities such as live hacking shows and contests at our stage.
Our participation in this year’s CONFidence is firmly embedded in the field of cloud security.
11:50 AM – Sławomir Jasek, A 2018 practical guide to hacking RFID/NFC [Track 1]
4:15 PM – Paweł Rzepa, Hunting for the secrets in a cloud forest [Track 2]
6:00 PM – Wojciech Reguła, [PL] Jailbreak – dylematy hazardzisty w pentestach aplikacji iOS [Track 3]
3:25 PM – Damian Rusinek, Outsmarting smart contracts – an essential walkthrough a blockchain security minefields [Track 1]
- Live hacking show
SecuRing side activities:
- A story about hacking the CONFidence site and the organizers’ funny revenge.: https://medium.com/securing/story-about-hacking-security-conference-and-their-funny-revenge-61e7ecd28f1e
- #stopkrkanalytica contest
- Contest description: https://confidence-conference.org/krkanalytica.html
- Twitter profile: https://twitter.com/KrkAnalytica
- Writeup (publication prepared by one of a contest winner): https://ctfs.ghost.io/krkanalytica-solution/
CONFidence 2018 registration: https://confidence2018.evenea.pl